And the winner is......

Drum roll please....

BUT WAIT...... before I announce the winner of the FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION, I have to tell you.... my heart went out to all that entered. Some of you (almost all of you) are really really needing family pictures. I wish you could all win the free session!

So, as a way to help y'all get priceless family pictures, I've decided to run a "special." Yep, you read right. If you entered in the giveaway, but did not win the prize, you can still get family pics. If you book your family pictures within the next two weeks (before March 28th), I will take 20% off your session - that's family pictures for $80!

(I just dare you to go the mall and get family pics for less than that - and then you don't even get the copyright to your pics and if you use them on your blog, you could be in the slammer!) :) Whew, that was dramatic!

So, e-mail me and we'll pick out a day that will work for your great family! taggartphotography@gmail.com

So... the winner is........ Chris and Barbara! Congratulations! Contact me via e-mail and we'll get you set up for your FREE FAMILY PICTURES! Yea! I am so excited for you guys and look forward to meeting with you soon! Chris and Barbara said:

Curtis and Barbara said...
How fun! Great pictures! *cross my fingers* Hope I get it! =)