And the Winners Are....

First, I have to shout out a huge
.
THANK YOU
.
to all those that entered the contest and told their family and friends about it!
.
.
And seriously, some of your best V-day gifts were so AWESOME! I'm not sure if it inspired me or got my husband into trouble for not doing more! :) Flowers at work!? A journal that occassionaly has notes written in it!? 12 days of Valentines!? Wow! I totally feel the love!
.
.
Second, I have to tell you that even if you weren't chosen as one of the winners, I am giving a discount to everyone who books a session in the next two weeks!
.
If you book a session before March 20th, you will receive:

.

* For a family session, you will receive a everything you would normally receive PLUS an 11x14 sprayed & mounted picture from your shoot! The 11x14 is a $50 value! You can check out all the details here.
.
.
* For a bridal/engagement session, you will receive a $100 credit! Woo hoo! You can see more details here.
.
.
So, now onto the winners!
.
For the family session:
.
* The Benjamin Gerritsen Family
going to Anniversary Inn shortly after my husband and I found out we were pregnant with our third son. I would love the family session!!
.
.
For the Engagement session:
.
* Foerster Family
If I win I would be happy with any of the prizes. I have a best friend that is getting married and she could really use the help for Bridals or engagements. I would LOVE to have a family sitting of my little baby she is turning 1 in April and I would like to take some AWESOME cake pictures.
.
.
For the Bridal session:
* Becky H
I've never really had a Valentine, but in 3rd grade a boy who liked me gave me a necklace I'm pretty sure he stole from his mom. I had to return it. :) 2. I tweeted about it, does that count? I'll mention it at http://rebeckila.blogspot.com/ as well.3. Done4. Done5. DoneSo far this year three friends have gotten engaged so bridal shots might be nice
.
.
E-mail me and we'll get all the details worked out!